Protect your Script's Source Code
Yes, it is possible to protect your source code. We have proven it. If you have any script with sensitive information in it, and you wish to lock it away from public view, this is the place to be.
Our unique methodology is the only online solution available, capable of protecting not just one programming language, but several. Our algorithm can be used to safely encrypt AND obfuscate scripts written in interpreted languages such as (.sh, .bash, .ksh, .csh, .ksh93, .pl, .py, .rb, .js, .php, .r/.R, .ps1). And yes, you can expect the freshly encrypted scripts to remain executable.
After using any of our encryption tools to protect your code, you can then, with peace of mind, distribute your scripts without exposing proprietary information or giving away intellectual property.
Some of the many capabilities of the EnScryption tool include:
- Unlimited Obfuscation/Encryption of Scripts written in Interpreted Languages
- Functions - Protect a script (shell scripts) and all associated function files
- Libraries, Modules, Gems - Protect ruby scripts and all associated library files
- Modification Prevention - Seal your source code so it can't be modified
- Date Management - Assign expiration dates to your protected scripts
- License Management - Regulate the redistribution of all important scripts
- User Management - Restrict usage of your scripts to specific Users
- Host Management - Restrict usage of your scripts to specific Hosts
- Duplication Prevention - Prevent against multiple copies on a host
- Instance Management - Restrict simultaneous multiple running instances
- Tamper Resistance - Auto self-destructs when a hack attempt is detected!
- Access Management - Turn off script remotely IF licensing terms are violated!
- Compatibility - Encrypted Scripts works on Windows, MacOS, Linux/Unix OSes