PowerShell (.ps1) Script Upload
For a seamless obfuscation of powershell scripts, please note the following:
- Ensure all submitted powershell scripts are appropriately named:
- Uploaded powershell scripts must have the appropriate .ps1 extension:
- Avoid spaces in the names of your scripts:
- my fantastic script.ps1
- You will be automatically re-directed to the download page for freshly obfuscated .ps1 scripts
- The obfuscated powershell script(s) will be in a zip file, under the link titled "PACKAGED".
NOTE: All obfuscated powershell scripts generated on this page are expected to work exactly as ther originals and on any Windows OS.
- If you encounter a system on which your obfuscated powershell script fails to execute, let us know immediately.
In the space provided for User List, specify a comma seperated list of usernames you wish to grant execute access to your obfuscated powershell scripts. Note, the specified username(s) will be the only usernames allowed to run/use/execute your obfuscated powershell script(s). The scripts will not function for any other user!
In the space provided for Host List, specify a comma seperated list of hostnames(fqdns) you wish to grant permission to execute your obfuscated powershell scripts. Note, the hostname(s) you specify will be the only hosts on which your obfuscated powershell script(s) will be allowed to run. The script(s) will not function on any other host!
In the space provided, specify when you wish for your script to expire.
- 7d = 7 Days
- 2w = 2 Weeks
- 4mo = 4 Months
- 7000d = 19+ Years
- July-18-2022_15:00 = Specific date
If no option is selected, the default option will be "off". Which means your script will not expire!
In the space provided for Function names, specify the comma seperated list of functions you wish to protect, if using RStudio/Rconsole.
Choose 'no' (recommended) to disable the ability to debug your encrypted script
- NOTE: If an attempt is made to run a satelite enabled obfuscated powershell script on a host without internet connectivity, the script will abort.
- Enabling this setting means the obfuscated script may collect information about the system on which it is executed.
- Collection of details is automatically enabled whenever an unususal activity is detected against the execution of the protected code.
To restrict your scripts so that they can only be imported from other encrypted scripts, configure the following settings:
- Unique Company Name = Set this to your companyname....(.i.e. apple.com, google.com, cnn.com)
- Import Access Key = Set a password here to be assigned to all scripts being encrypted
- Note, this is only needed if Admin Imports and Allowed Importers have values. Do not enter anything here if you're not encrypting imported modules
- Admin Imports = Specify the names of the main/master scripts which will be importing other scripts
- Allowed Importers = Specify here the names of other scripts which the main/master scripts will be importing
Previously available only for Python scripts but now available for Powershell scripts as well
PowerShell Obfuscator - Obfuscate any PowerShell Script
Protect PowerShell Script Source Code
- Duplication Prevention
- This feature ensures the name you gave to your obfuscated powershell script at the time of obfuscation is the name it will be forever known by. If changed, the obfuscated powershell script will abort execution
- Expiration Date Control
- This setting ensures all submitted powershell scripts expire within 24 to 48 hours. The allowed time is verified remotely, with our servers. This means we will be notified of all unauthorized attempts to prolong the usage of the obfuscated powershell code.
- This feature handles the process of terminating the execution of a protected script whenever it is under attack. We understand once an obfuscated powershell script is sent out into the world, anyone can try all sorts of hacks on it. As such, we built in some self-defense capabilities in all obfuscated powershell scripts. If during execution of a protected powershell script, we sense that it has been maliciously altered, we will cause the script to abort, and self destruct!
- Although the powershell protection features listed here are indeed advanced and do protect your powershell code as described, from our perspective, they should still be considered basic.
- In order to ensure that the trial version of an obfuscated powershell code works for everyone, we stripped out most of stringent protection in it. They can be added back, if needed.
- There are many, many more features that can be added or enabled which will further enhance the security of your code, but some may not be necessary. Each client is different.
- Just reach out to us to start a conversation on what your requirements are and we'll advise you on the options available and the way forward.
- First, we are the one and only PowerShell Obfuscator available. With our obfuscation, developers can retain control of their source code, regardless of where it is.
- The AtShai Powershell Obfuscator converts plain text powershell code, in its entirety, into an obscured format that bears no resemblance to the original plain text version. Yes, we do much more than just scramble variable names.
- In addition to our thorough powershell code obfuscation, we also provide mechanism through which users can track where in the world their intellectual property (i.e. scripts) is being utilized.
- Yes, our obfuscation tool will obfuscate any powershell script and will also allow you, the developer, to remotely disable or enable an obfuscated script, if the appropriate setting is enabled during the obfuscation process.