Python Obfuscation - Upload Python scripts here - Any .py Script
For a seamless obfuscation of your Python scripts, please abide by the following rules:
- Ensure all uploaded Python scripts are properly named:
- All Python scripts submitted must have the .py extension:
- Avoid spaces in the names of your scripts:
- my script.py
- After obfuscation completes, you will be redirected to the download page.
- The download page will have a separate "Zip Link" for the obfuscated version of each uploaded python script.
- OR, you can just click on the "PACKAGED" link to get all freshly obfuscated python scripts in one zip file.
NOTE: All obfuscated python scripts generated through this free portal will expire within 24 to 48 hours.
In the space provided for User List, specify the comma seperated list of usernames you wish to grant access to your obfuscated scripts. Note, the username(s) provided during obfuscation will be only usernames able to run the obfuscated script(s). The script will not function for any other user!
In the space provided for Host List, specify the comma seperated list of hostnames(fqdns) you wish to grant access to your obfuscated scripts. Note, the hostname(s) provided during obfuscation will be only hosts on which the obfuscated script(s) can be run. The script(s) will not function on any other host!
In the space provided, specify when you wish for your script to expire.
- 7d = 7 Days
- 2w = 2 Weeks
- 4mo = 4 Months
- 7000d = 19+ Years
- July-18-2022_15:00 = Specific date
If no option is selected, the default option will be "off". Which means your script will not expire!
In the space provided for Function names, specify the comma seperated list of functions you wish to protect, if using RStudio/Rconsole.
Choose 'no' (recommended) to disable the ability to debug your obfuscated script
- NOTE: If an attempt is made to run a satelite enabled obfuscated python script on a host without internet connectivity, the script will abort.
- NOTE: Enabling this setting means the obfuscated script may collect information about the system on which it is executed.
- Collection of details is automatically enabled in the event an unususal activity is detected against the execution of the obfuscated python script.
- Yes, this setting is automatically enabled for all python scripts obfuscated through the free/trial portal on this page.
To ensure your obfuscated scripts can only be imported from other obfuscated scripts, configure the following settings:
- Unique Company Name = Set this to your companyname....(.i.e. apple.com, google.com, cnn.com)
- Import Access Key = Set a password here to be assigned to all scripts being obfuscated
- Note, this is only needed if Admin Imports and Allowed Importers have values. Do not enter anything here if you're not obfuscating imported modules
- Admin Imports = Specify the names of the main/master scripts which will be importing other scripts
- Allowed Importers = Specify here the names of other scripts which the main/master scripts will be importing
Currently available only for Subscribers:
It is forbidden to run an obfuscated python script in interactive mode or through a debugger. This is considered intrusive.
- When such an activity is detected, the obfuscated python script will fail to execute.
- This is one of the self-defense features an obfuscated python script can be loaded with to better protect it against the many forces of the wild.
Python Obfuscator - Obfuscate Python Scripts (.py)
- Prevent modifications to commercial python scripts - Ensure no one, regardless of privilege, is allowed to make changes to an obfuscated code
- Retain the ability to sell or share python scripts without the crippling fear of your intellectual property falling into the wrong hands
- Gathering usage metrics on sensitive python code once it is shared with the external/outside world
- Regulate how long commercial python scripts can be used - Define and enforce date locks or expiration dates
- Moderate the list of users who are authorized to run protected python scripts
- Regulate where (on which systems) specific obfuscated python scripts can be utilized
- Safeguard highly confidential credentials stored within python scripts
- example1.py can be re-submitted multiple times
- example2.py can be re-submitted multiple times
- example3.py can be re-submitted multiple times
- example4.py can be re-submitted multiple times
- example5.py can be re-submitted multiple times
- Contact us immediately and provide as much information as possible
- We will prioritize issues like this with the utmost urgency
- We will gladly issue you a refund!
- Try uploading some of your python scripts first, using the free obfuscation portal available on this page.
- Note, all python scripts uploaded through this free portal will expire within 24 to 48 hours.
- However, the obfuscated python scripts that were produced by it will be fully functional for the duration of their valid period.
- We are very, very proud to be the one and only robust and versatile obfuscation for Python code that just works.
- There's nothing complicated for you to figure out or configure. You just upload your python script and within seconds, you'll get back an obfuscated copy!
- Every single obfuscated python script protected by us will work, as the original. No special loaders or addons necessary to run them.
- This option has a feature that allows you to obfuscate multiple scripts at the same time...depending on how powerful your server is.
- For instance, if you have a directory with hundreds of python scripts, there is a '-mc-r-lv' option available to use to simultaneously obfuscate multiple scripts at once. This will utilize all available cores on your system.
Protect Python Code - Secure variable content, Hide Source Code
- Duplication Prevention
- This feature ensures the name you gave to your obfuscated script at the time of obfuscation is the same name it will be forever known by. If changed, script will abort.
- Expiration Date Control
- This feature ensures all submitted Python scripts expire within 24 to 48 hours. The allowed time is verified remotely, with our servers. This means we will be notified of all unauthorized attempts to prolong the usage of the obfuscated python code.
- This feature handles the process of terminating the execution of a protected script whenever it is under attack. We understand once an obfuscated Python script is sent out into the wild, anyone can try all sorts of hacks on it. As such, we built in some defensive capabilities in all obfuscated Python scripts to combat this very real possibility. If during execution of a protected Python script, we sense that it has been maliciously altered, we will cause the script to abort, and self destruct!
- The plain text version of the python script (which you submitted) is buggy and does not work.
- If this is the case, you'll need to fix that first before re-submitting to the python obfuscator.
- If this is the case, you'll need to get the fresh copy of the obfuscated script from the zip file that it came in OR just undo the unauthorized changes.
- If this is the case, you'll get an error alerting you about the issue.
- If you obfuscated your python script with the 'secureimport' setting enabled, then tried to 'include' or 'require' it from an unprotected script, you will be confronted with an error message.
- Whenever a python script is obfuscated with the satelite feature enabled, that means the author/developer wishes to retain tight control over the usage of the script
- And if this is the case here, the obfuscated script will fail to function, and might even self-destruct if it cannot remotely validate itself.
- We take the security of all python scripts protected by us, very seriously.
- And as such, we consider the disclosure of sensitive security details as an unnecessary risky endeavor.
- Therefore, if you wish to have a particular setting customized to your liking or developed (if it doesnt already exist in our arsenal of features), let us know.
- For obvious security reasons, we have restricted the ability to import an obfuscated python code from within a non-obfuscated plain text python script.
- If you wish to import python scripts from within other python scripts, you'll need to ensure all associated python scripts are obfuscated.
- If an attempt is made to import an obfuscated python script from within a plain text python script, the obfuscated python code will fail to execute.